Run Your FM Operations with CAFM Pro
- Web-based CAFM build on modern technology that is scalable to your growing business.CAFM Pro is built on Microsoft MVC Angular JS with SQL and hosted on Azure, you are sure that you are on a 24x7 availability platform that can scale as your business grows.
- Designed for intuitive work-flow that is fast enough to handle large call volumesCAFM Pro requires almost no training for all roles including field technicians ensures that you can use it real time without any learning curve.
- Pay as you grow makes it easy for small to medium sized FM operations to adoptCAFM Pro is licensed based on your usage and modules deployed which allows you to grow your implementation as your customer base grows and your comfort on automation.
- Empower your field-force with mobile ready user interfaces and featuresCAFM Pro is built to work on smaller screens thus you can move from desktop for help desk users to mobile for field technicians without a glitch giving you enough screen for report as well as job cards.
- Meet your commitments by monitoring SLAs and ensuring timely escalationCAFM Pro let’s you define your SLAs and an escalation matrix to ensure that you have early warning before you breach contractual obligations thus avoiding penalties that erode profitability.
Total Facility Management for FM Companies & Teams
A centralized help desk can record incoming calls, while supervisors can assign calls to technicians for early closure. In one smooth flow the entire process from call recording to assignment to closure and job spend can be completed giving you the flexibility to use the application in real-time mode, or as a backoffice end-of-day update of field activity.
Preventive maintenance schedules can be easily automated using the asset maintenance frequency. Job tickets can be assigned technician crew to attend and complete the closure. Upload functionality allows to create schedules in excel and upload in the system.
Manage the contract with your client and with their sub-contractors. Setup the contract to capture the scope of services including contractual obligations and commercial terms. Generate invoicing schedules to enable the finance team to raise bills. Assign assets covered in the contract and define the scope of each service type.
An entire array of reports powered by Microsoft PowerBI provide a holistic view of your operations covering asset performance, people productivity, profitability, issue analysis and SLA compliance. Graphs help to visualize the data to make effective decisions based on hard facts. Create your reports with different filters and drill down features to view data with different perspectives.
Optimize asset utilization through preventive planned maintenance and predictive replacements based on issue history. Maintain complete details about individual assets including serial number, warranty and supplier data. Group assets into batches for planned maintenance schedules. Move assets across sites and record asset history for quick analysis.
We are happy with the software and the support we get when requested. The ease of use is the most important factor for selecting CAFM Pro. It meets our purpose of managing assets dispersed across the country. The historical log prepares the team before setting out to remote locations.Managing DirectorDistributor of Swiss Furniture
Our in-house FM team uses the CAFM Pro’s preventive schedule planner to ensure that our HVAC and ELECTRICAL assets are taken care of regularly. The visual calendar and the job load helps to plan for resources in advance.Chief Operating OfficerDistributor of Electrical Supplies